* [9fans] aha1542 - thanks + new problem...
@ 2003-01-01 22:43 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2003-01-01 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

Thanks to Russ and Matt for helping with my problems,
it was my badly formed plan9.ini entry causing the panic.

I haven't completely sorted the 1542 yet but I want
to experiment more before I bother the list again, I have
a nasty feeling that its just double termination.

My latest problem is how do I regenerate 9pcflop.gz?

Looking at the list archives I first did
    cd /sys/lib/dist/bin/386 ; mk install
and then
    cd /sys/src/9/pc ; mk 'CONF=pcflop'

This still complains about not having found 2 files:
    bzroot.root.8
    bzfs.root.8

I edited /sys/src/9/pc/mkfile to add:
    bzfs.root.s: /sys/lib/dist/bin/386/bzfs
      ../port/mkroot /sys/lib/dist/bin/386/bzfs bzfs

But that only got me one of the files and a nasty feeling
that I'am going in completely the wrong direction.

Any help appreciated,

Happy new year everyone!

-Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-01 22:43 UTC | newest]