On Feb 18, 2009 10:49am, Russ Cox wrote: > >> Mate, > >> I am very much interested in the opportunity. I would be > >> highly grateful to ya If you can guide me how to proceed on the same. > >> > > > Okay, lets start with when you'd be available, your US immigration > > status/home country, and a resume. > > But please send them directly to Eric, not to the list. > What? I was hoping for community review. We could make some sort of reality television series out of it. But only if brz'r was involved. Sorry for the reply to the list folks - but anybody else who is interested in the IBM position knows what they need to send me now ;) -eric