I am new to Plan9. I downloaded the VMWare distribution. It boots and after what appears to be a normal startup I get the following prompt: root is from (il, local)[local!#S/sdC0/fs]: I get no other prompt so that I can "login as glenda" I can do a ^T^Tr and reboot I have not idea what to do next. Should I create a auth server? Is this already some sort of a server? does fs in the command prompt = file server?I have no idea. Every command that I type is echoed in the prompt but nothing seems to do anything. Except the reboot sequence. Please do not send me to the wiki pages without any other instructions. I do not see anything there that helps to use the VMWare distribution. There are absolutly NO instructions provided with the VMWare distribution? NOT even a readme? Any direction would be appreciated Martin