* [9fans] Mail comes in, but...
@ 2002-09-20 12:01 Adrian
From: Adrian @ 2002-09-20 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Okay I got the mail coming in but , I haven`t yet
been able to send out. I wanted to use my providers
smtp server, rather than running one of my own.
Do I set up smtpd to forward mail ? Or what is my game plan?
I`m getting close here, and appreciate the help.

Adrian

* RE: [9fans] Mail comes in, but...
@ 2002-09-20 13:52 ` Gabriel Diaz Lopez de la Llave
From: Gabriel Diaz Lopez de la Llave @ 2002-09-20 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In /mail/lib you can copy rewrite.gateway to rewrite and change it to
fit your needing.

The instructions to make the modifications to fit your network are on
top of file.

Un saludo.

@ 2002-09-20 16:11   ` adrian
From: adrian @ 2002-09-20 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you,
    I`m looking into bringing Plan9 into the Workplace, currently all my
servers run on FreeBSD,
but I wanted to explore using Plan9.