Hi My machine has a 2114x ethernet card, and I can't get it working as a cpu+auth+kfs server under the 4th edition. (It used to work fine under the 3rd edition) (I've added an 'ether2114x pci' line to the pcauth config file and rebuilt 9pcauth) Both 9load and the cpu server kernel seem to get the ethernet address wrong when booting. I tried manually adding an ea= field to the ether0=type=2114x line in plan9.ini but I still can't ping the box from another computer Has anyone else encountered any problems with this card? Thanks