* [9fans] Re: Grammar
@ 2003-09-25  1:22 Wilyarti Howard
From: Wilyarti Howard @ 2003-09-25  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Aha! Good to see some spirit! No need to prove yourself I know perfectly
well whom you are and what you have achieved. It is just that some of us
like to start sentences with the odd capital. In my opinion using
expletives to express your feeling of frustration to the exactness of my
point does nothing to your argument.

To your question of weather I speak an other languages? Well for one I
speak Bahasa Indonesia, and the local Aboriginal language
Pitjantjatjara. What I do find rather confusing is your reference to the
"last laugh". I find Telstra's/Bigpond's performance as an ISP quite
high, for they are able to deliver high-speed Internet to isolated parts
of Australia.

I think someone can't operate their mail client or themselves are signed
up to a "big-pile-of-pus" because they sent me the same e-mail three times.
My apologies for upsetting you but I am Australian and I like to see
standards upheld. Also email also spelt e-mail is correct, so please
pick up your dictionary and have a look for yourself.

By the way, there is also no need to forward my e-mail with your reply
to 9fans. I might just CC mine.
Have a nice day.

-wilyarti

boyd, rounin wrote:

fuck you very much.

grammar?  i speak english and french fluently.
i know some swedish, which works in countries that
have languages of germanic origin.  i spoke/read
japanese some 10 years ago, after 5 years of study.

don't try 'old english' with me.  thou seriez enculer, baka yaro!!

i have the last laugh, 'cos you're signed up with big-pile-of-pus (aka
telstra).

speak/read anything but english?

mail - it's a plural noun.  so 'e-mails' is just wrong.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wilyarti Howard"
<wilyarti.howard@bigpond.com>
From: boyd, rounin @ 2003-09-24 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wilyarti Howard; +Cc: 9fans

fuck you very much.

grammar?  i speak english and french fluently.
i know some swedish, which works in countries that
have languages of germanic origin.  i spoke/read
japanese some 10 years ago, after 5 years of study.

don't try 'old english' with me.  thou seriez enculer, baka yaro!!

i have the last laugh, 'cos you're signed up with big-pile-of-pus (aka telstra).

speak/read anything but english?

mail - it's a plural noun.  so 'e-mails' is just wrong.

oh yeah, i can read a bit of russian too.