I have Plan9 on primary IDE, and I mount dos partition from the secondary IDE disk using a variation of /bin/c: % cat /bin/d: #!/bin/rc dosmnt 2 /n/d: I have the c: command in termrc commented out. I used a: and unmount /n/a: earlier in the session. When I try to access the directory 'd:\Plan9\Download' using 'ls /n/d:/Plan9/Download' I get an error message: dev 3 sector 4251141, read: 0, should be 4608 An 'ls /n/d:/Plan9' is successful. I have attached a PowerQuest PartitionInfo report. I have swapped my primary (which contains Plan9 and Linux) for my Windows 98SE disk. The secondary disk is unchanged from my Plan 9 configuration. The second disk is the one which contains D: (labeled ZETA21) in an extended dos partition, plus BeOS, Linux Swap, and Linux partitions. I am not sure how to get the same info out of Plan 9. What can I do to capture more info to help diagnose this problem? I ran a scandisk which detected no errors in D:.