* [9fans] vncv again..
@ 2002-12-24 16:38 Ish Rattan
From: Ish Rattan @ 2002-12-24 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I ran vnc-server in application mode on Windoz-XP. I was able to
conenct from Plan 9 box. It does not show/display the complete
desktop. I can see it if tried from the Linux box. Is there a
trick to it?

-ishwar

* Re: [9fans] vncv again..
@ 2002-12-24 17:13 ` matt
From: matt @ 2002-12-24 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

plan9 vnc has no scroll so if the target desktop is bigger than your plan9
desktop you are out of luck

from the man page :

     BUGS
          If the remote frame buffer is larger than the local screen,
          only the upper left corner can be accessed.

drawterm & windows live happily together, can't say I've tried vnc into
plan9