* [9fans] 9legacy patches dependency & future releases
@ 2021-06-16 13:41 adr via 9fans
From: adr via 9fans @ 2021-06-16 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I was importing rc-line-split.diff from 9legacy and I realized that
it is applied after rc-badrunes.diff.

How are the dependencies of the patches noticed?

Also I saw in https://plan9foundation.org

"The sources for the Plan 9 operating system can be found at
p9f.org/dl where new releases will be maintained into the future."

I would preffer to wait to send diffs if there is going to be an
active repository (I mean a tradicional one, no a patch queue) in
the future.

Regards,
adr.