From: "Boyd Roberts" <boyd@noos.fr>
To: "Alexander Viro" <viro@math.psu.edu>
Cc: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Progeny Linux's Linux NOW
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:39:09 +0200	[thread overview]

----- Original Message -----
From: Alexander Viro <viro@math.psu.edu>
To: Boyd Roberts <boyd@planete.net>
Cc: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 12:30 AM

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Boyd Roberts wrote:
>
> > _learn_ them BOZO?  he'll i've grown up with 'em.
>
> I stand amazed. Such a wonderful imitation of clueless advocate...
>
> > man i've forgotten more clues than you'll _ever_ learn.
>
> Including ones on the normal ways to quote? Figures...
>
> > you _tried_ to fix linux?  that says a _lot_.
>
> Why not? After 4.4, -Reno, 4.2 and a couple of v7 clones? Yet another
> kernel. In some respects shittier, in some - better. Definitely has VFS
> with a potential to become really decent. Moronic advocates? Sure. Wish
> they would go and play in a traffic, but it's not going to happen ;-/
> That sort of lusers always had been around.
>
> [snip the original posting, quoted in whole]
>
> --
> Fairy Tails start "Once upon a time."
> Army/Sea stories start "This is no shit."
> Software proposals start "1.0."
> Joe Zeff in the Monastery

man, you got a serious insecurity problem.

i only replied with a call to authority because
you acted like a child.  i got nothin' to proove.

maybe you should learn that lesson.

thing that strikes me is that ken (and others) could
act like total arseholes because of what they have
done.  this is not the case.  they are amoung the finest
human beings on the planet.

--
Boyd Roberts                            boyd@psycho-basket-case.org

    ``I come over here to kill them cocksuckers, not work for 'em''

          -- Moon Dog, _Pettibone's Law_, John Keene