* [9fans] crontab equivalent
@ 2009-06-23 15:20 hugo rivera
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: hugo rivera @ 2009-06-23 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi,
sorry for the lazy question, but sometimes "it's easier to post to
9fans than to think" or to seek for info.
Is there any crontab equivalent in plan 9? I mean, is there a way to
execute something regularly at a given time period?
Saludos

--
Hugo

* Re: [9fans] crontab equivalent
@ 2009-06-23 15:23 ` Josh Wood
From: Josh Wood @ 2009-06-23 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> sorry for the lazy question, but sometimes "it's easier to post to
> 9fans than to think" or to seek for info.
> Is there any crontab equivalent in plan 9? I mean, is there a way to
> execute something regularly at a given time period?

cron(8)

-Josh

* Re: [9fans] crontab equivalent
@ 2009-06-23 15:24 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-06-23 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue Jun 23 11:23:14 EDT 2009, uair00@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry for the lazy question, but sometimes "it's easier to post to
> 9fans than to think" or to seek for info.
> Is there any crontab equivalent in plan 9? I mean, is there a way to
> execute something regularly at a given time period?
> Saludos

cron(8) should be what you want.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] crontab equivalent