thanks for fast response (Andrey and Dave) but I want to say that I don`t need russian-speaking people. I have found a person, who can translate PLAN 9 OPEN SOURCE LICENSE AGREEMENT, but when she (this person) work on translation licenses, as a rule, she appears questions to author (developer) this license, in respect of special term and miscellaneous in particular. In this instance to whom she will be able to address from Lucent Technologies with similar questions? In any case her questions are attached -kyxap