1. in section 1 "Definitions" paragraph 6 clause "may be distributed in conjunction with" - does this mean "may be distributed together with". 2. in section 1 paragraph 9 clause "as furnished under this Agreement" - could be substituted by "in accordance with this Agreement". 3. section 1 paragraph 10 I would like to clarify what "Plan 9 Software" is designed for. Plan 9 is network operating system designed for: (1) research into distributed services, and (2) for development of applications and software. 4. section 1 paragraph 11. Could you please explain expression that Lucent has aquired common law rights for trademark. 5. section 2.1, at the beginnig of paragraph please clarify " subject to third party intellectual property claims". Does it mean that third party intellectual property rights should not be infringed? 6. section 2.1, second sentence: please clarify words "inherent functionality". 7. section 2.1. third sentence. I do not quite understand the meaning of whole sentence, especially word "estoppel" - I have its translation, but I could not connect it with whole sentence, words "combination of the functionality". 8. section 3.3 - what is "conspicuous location" - is it location in Internet or somewhere else. 9. section 3.4, (d) - what is "warranties and conditions of title". 10. section 5. Why it starts with "Title, ownership rights", why not just "intellectual property rights in the Original Software"