* Re: [9fans] p9p venti w/ raw partitions
@ 2008-06-24 12:38 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2008-06-24 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: a, 9fans

> OS X. And yes, 9's ls reports size zero (as opposed to
> OSX's ls "size" of "14,  12"). I'll spend a little time on

those are the major and minor numbers, not the size.
this is traditional unix behavior.

- erik

* [9fans] p9p venti w/ raw partitions
@ 2008-06-24  2:34 a
From: a @ 2008-06-24  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is anyone running venti with raw disk partitions on Unix? I've got a
nice large disk to dedicate to it, and would like to do it without
needlessly imposing another fs, if possible, but am running into
problems. The blocker now is fmtarenas is complaining that it
"can't determine size of partition" for raw disk partitions.
Anthony