* [9fans] vfork and paging ...
@ 2001-10-02 19:18 Philippe Anel
From: Philippe Anel @ 2001-10-02 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello there,

Since the actual subject is the OS design, and especially the process
management,
I would like to know if there is a way to get advantage of the i64 features,
like:

 Single Address Space and Protection Keys.
 Region ID Management.

I think these features could bring up some noticeable gains to the context
management
but I've almost no experience whatsoever (says none at all :).

 regards,
 philippe anel

* Re: [9fans] vfork and paging ...
@ 2001-10-03  1:23 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-10-03  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

From: "Philippe Anel" <philippe.anel@noos.fr>
>  Single Address Space and Protection Keys.
>  Region ID Management.
>
> I think these features could bring up some noticeable gains to the context
> management
> but I've almost no experience whatsoever (says none at all :).

on a sesame seed bun ...