* [9fans] ANTS: posted to ycombinator. No more spam here.
@ 2013-03-16 20:56 mycroftiv
From: mycroftiv @ 2013-03-16 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I apologize for any ways my messags have been
disruptive to the list. I thank everyone who
has expressed interest, and I understand that
my emotional involvement is making me very
irrational. I submitted my site to ycombinator
in the hopes of finding some more interest. Here
is the thread.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5386713

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-16 20:56 UTC | newest]