On Fri Sep 24 17:34:08 EDT 2010, 9nut@9netics.com wrote: > oops! wasn't finished yet. i guess i'm getting the hang of "publish > early and often" > > it should be easy, as my unfinished shell is showing. i'm not sure if > i understand the behavior of spammers function when the output is > piped to another program. any ideas? > > > has anyone noodled the idea? spamhaus provides a dns server that > > that can identify if an ip address is a known spammer[1]. i was thinking > > either directly in /sys/src/cmd/upas/smtp/spam.c or through a cs like > > program (parsing binary in shell?) this is what i did. the spamhaus function is largely stolen from steve. he's got a lot of good stuff. all the ugly bits are entirely my fault. - erik