On 3-Nov-05, at 5:14 PM, John Floren wrote: > As for command history, you are expected to > find the previous command in your rc window, edit it, copy it, > paste it > to the prompt, and then run it. This is obviously more efficient than > hitting the "up" arrow. Methinks you overstate the case... The " and "" commands work beautifully - " searches the text in the window and spits out the lines of text that match a prompt followed by the given argument, you can then sweep the one you want and click- send it; "" runs the last match. Things I prefer about this is that if you keep your path in the prompt, then you even get the directory context at hand for where the command was executed. Handy. That said, I don't do a lot of heavy work in a 9term - mostly I work in a win window in acme where the combination of 2-1 chording and button 3 searching is substantially more effective than 9term's somewhat awkward send mechanism. Paul