* [9fans] P9P Rio move window to back?
@ 2006-04-14  0:07 Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-04-14  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] P9P Rio move window to back?
@ 2006-04-14  1:22 ` Serge Gagnon
From: Serge Gagnon @ 2006-04-14  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

  Paul> Is there an easy way to move a window to the back of the window
  Paul> stack in rio (on P9P in particular)?  I frequently have a really big
  Paul> acme open and have to fish for windows behind it; I'd rather just
  Paul> push it to the back than hide it.

The better way i found with a fullscreen acme window and a lot of other
shell is to open the former in (p9p) the second virtual screen and the
laters in the first. I let just one or two pixels at the right border of
the acme window and scroll from first and second virtual screen with the
cursor the mouse wheel. It is very fast to make disapear the big acme
window and recover it.
--
GAGNON serge <serge.gagnon@b2b2c.ca>
PGP KEY-ID: 0xBBC1478F