* [9fans] Replica "auth protocol"
@ 2007-09-12 19:27 Gregory Pavelcak
From: Gregory Pavelcak @ 2007-09-12 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Sorry if I missed something I should know, but
is this problem at my end or the server end?

cpu% replica/pull -v replica
srv tcp!sources.cs.bell-labs.com: mount failed: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished
bind: /n/sources/plan9: '/n/sources/plan9' does not exist
servermount: bind 27676: bind

I suspect it's not me because it seems to involve fossil,
which I'm not running anywhere.

I probably pulled successfully 3 or 4 days ago.
I usually do it every couple days if I think of it.

Thanks.

Greg

* Re: [9fans] Replica "auth protocol"
@ 2007-09-12 19:45 ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2007-09-12 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Sorry, I forgot to mention here that we've removed all accounts from
sources except those of people who have contrib directories and the
usual pseudo accounts and administrators.

So you'll probably want to modify 9fs to mount sources with srv -n
unless you have a contrib directory.

* Re: [9fans] Replica "auth protocol"
@ 2007-09-12 19:58   ` Tim Wiess
From: Tim Wiess @ 2007-09-12 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Geoff,
I've had a user account on sources for a long time but have never
created a contrib dir.  However I still intend to do so for some work
I have in the queue.  What is the process of creating new accounts
now?

Tim

@ 2007-09-12 20:08     ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2007-09-12 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It's the same process as before: send me mail with your preferred user
name and initial password.  I'll make a contrib directory at the same
time.