На 14 май 2002 г. (вторник), в 14.37 часа, Fco.J.Ballesteros писа: > Two of my students ({jvergara,jgato}@gsyc.escet.urjc.es) have > changed the keyboard driver to support static maps allowing > to switch at run time between them using the function keys. > In kbd.h Altgr is defined as 0x38 which disagrees with the other shift-state keys (Shift, Ctrl, etc). This is apparently the reason to use variable gr, needed to differentiate between Altgr and simply 0x38 (which is actually '8'). I've changed the definition of Altgr to Spec|0x67 (right after the other shift keys) and removed gr. I also removed last_altgr which seems to be unused. All that fixed a bug for me - when using keymaps without Altgr (i.e. us map) right Alt was supposed to work as the left one but after pressing it I could enter any arbitrary character _before_ collecting of compose sequence begins. The revised kbd.c and kbd.h are attached. Btw, isn't it wise to rename Latin from kbd.h to something more meaningful, such as Compose, since composing is used to enter much more than Roman-script based characters? Pavel