* [9fans] alternate keyboard
@ 2002-05-27  7:58 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2002-05-27  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I think someone asked recently in 9fans about the status of
the alternate keyboard driver. It's working and a tar ball can
be found following a link at http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/

If I can help just let me know.

* Re: [9fans] alternate keyboard
@ 2002-05-27 11:31 ` Pavel Mihaylov
From: Pavel Mihaylov @ 2002-05-27 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

На 27 май 2002 г. (понеделник), в 10.58 часа, Fco.J.Ballesteros писа:
> I think someone asked recently in 9fans about the status of
> the alternate keyboard driver. It's working and a tar ball can
> be found following a link at http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/

It seems I can't find that link. I'm also playing with the keyboard
driver, probably doing the same task (adding dynamic keymap support) so
I would definitely like to take a look.

* Re: [9fans] alternate keyboard
@ 2002-05-27 13:24 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2002-05-27 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The link is http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/export/kbd.tgz

hth

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2129 bytes --]

From: Pavel Mihaylov <bin@bash.info>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] alternate keyboard
Date: 27 May 2002 14:31:25 +0300