Hi, I've finally done this to some fairly usable state - in short it allows one to have dynamic keymap loading in Plan 9. It's built on top of Nemo's multiple static maps (preserving the idea of N maps defined at compile time) so you will need it to compile this. I've also attached several maps converted from the C files, together with the perl script used for conversion (written for perl 5.6.x, not tested on Plan 9's perl). The sketchy README contains more info on usage. Comments, fixes and suggestions are welcome. Pavel