* [9fans] keyboard driver dynamic maps
@ 2002-06-24 22:59 Pavel Mihaylov
From: Pavel Mihaylov @ 2002-06-24 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've finally done this to some fairly usable state - in short it allows
one to have dynamic keymap loading in Plan 9. It's built on top of
Nemo's multiple static maps (preserving the idea of N maps defined at
compile time) so you will need it to compile this. I've also attached
several maps converted from the C files, together with the perl script
used for conversion (written for perl 5.6.x, not tested on Plan 9's
perl). The sketchy README contains more info on usage. Comments, fixes
and suggestions are welcome.

Pavel