2006/7/27, Ronald G Minnich : > > > > here you go. > > =============== > I've been reading the wiki discussions on a distributed chat network > for a little while, and I recently came across something that I though > you guys might be interested in. > > CSpace (project page) is an python based, open-source, secure, > decentralized communications platform that supports chat, file transfer, > and remote desktop, and overall seems incredibly similar to the > "wishlist" of what has been discussed for a decentralized chat network. > > Not really sure if this is what you are looking for, but I hope it might > be useful somehow. > ================ > > see: http://cspace.in/ > > ron > Thanks Ron !