Hi !!! Here is a sample - http://rs-rlab.narod.ru/dev9b.html Documentation in russian (sorry) Have a nice day ! :) 2006/8/31, bituman : > > Ahoi all... > Ive been using my plan9 installation for a while. Now i feel comfortable > enough to start some coding. > Im like lets starts something basic (basic might be a relative term), > like a server that exports a ctl and a data file, > every line written to ctl can be read from data with the letters sorted. > Id like someone to pinpoint a sample program for me that exports files, > the most basic such program will do the trick i guess. > Thanks in advance > bituman >