As WorkAround you can use plan9 boot floppy with plan9.ini on it. [menu] menuitem=install, Install Plan 9 from this CD menuitem=cdboot, Boot Plan 9 from this CD [common] *nomp=1 *nodumpstack=1 partition=new mouseport=ask monitor=ask vgasize=ask dmamode=ask adisk=/dev/sdD0/cdboot cdboot=yes [install] nobootprompt=local!/boot/bzroot bootfile=sdD0!cdboot!9pcflop.gz [cdboot] sysname=gnot bootargs=local!#S/sdD0/data bootfile=sdD0!cdboot!9pccd.gz 2007/5/17, Sander van Dijk : > > On 5/17/07, David JEANNOT wrote: > > See "sorry: termrc-error" on plan9changes list for the fix. > > Indeed, It doesn't seem to have been applied yet. > > Considering it was sorried, I doubt it's going to be applied. I guess > it was deemed an incorrect fix. I lack knowledge to judge whether this > is right or wrong, but regardless of that, the original problem is > still there. > > Greetings, Sander. > -- С Уважением Жилкин Сергей