Search Google groups for Plan9-gsoc :) 2009/3/5 hugo rivera > Well, I asked about GSoC 2009 some weeks ago and I got no reply here. > I certainly would like to apply as a student, but I am no sure if I > qualify (in one hand I am kind of a student, and on the other I > probably need to learn a lot more about plan 9). > In any case, I would like to see how this evolves. > Saludos > > 2009/3/4, Anthony Sorace : > > So, the web site's up, program is announced, and so on. > > > > Was anyone planning on doing a Plan 9 application? I'm willing to > > help, if anyone was planning on it, or lead, if not. In the later > > case, I'd appreciate help (any of advice, materials, or labor) from > > people who were involved in our last two applications. > > > > > > Anthony > > > > > > > -- > Hugo > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey