Hi ! Try to post message to inferno-list :) 2009/6/2 rommanio-p9 > Dear Dr. Charles Forsyth (or other official person from Vita Nuova), > > I'm writing an article about Plan 9 for LinuxFormat Russian Edition, > the leading magazine about Free Software in Russia, and I'd like to ask you > some questions regarding your OS. > I sent the questions to you via E-mail once on more but for some > unknown reasons I wasn't get answers. > May you say me on what e-mail can I write for get answerc? > > -- > Sincerely yours, > Roman Jaryzhenko. > > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey