Hi ! Try to edit plan9.ini On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Pavel Klinkovsky < pavel.klinkovsky@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > the last update damaged my Plan9 installation. > After the logging in the rio should be started but it fails: > > aux/vga: vgactlw: : bad VGA control message "type radeon" > ... > rio: can't open display: initdisplay: /dev/draw/new: no frame buffer > init: rc exit status: rio 23: display open > > I am running my Plan9 on ThinkPad T30. > > Can anyone help, please? > > Thanks. > > Pavel > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey