* [9fans] How to make httpd work
@ 2007-03-29  9:12 ysdshev
From: ysdshev @ 2007-03-29  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all!

I'm running plan9 under qemu with tap networking. I'm totally new to
this OS, so I wanted to ask, how to run httpd, what are the
requirements etc.

Thanks in advance

* Re: [9fans] How to make httpd work
@ 2007-03-29 17:43 ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2007-03-29 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 3/29/07, ysdshev@gmail.com <ysdshev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm running plan9 under qemu with tap networking. I'm totally new to
> this OS, so I wanted to ask, how to run httpd, what are the
> requirements etc.

start out with man httpd, and just let it run, and telnet to port 80
on your qemu instance just to see if that works as you expect. From
there, you should be able to generate a question we can help you with
:-)

thanks

ron