* [9fans] Plan B call for help
@ 2007-03-30 20:59 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2007-03-30 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The other day I decided it was time to give Plan B a try, only to find
that there isn't really too much documentation. Despite a lot of very
patient help from nemo, I haven't been able to get a working Plan B
install yet, so I'm asking this list if anyone here has experience
installing Plan B on a small scale. I think part of the problem is
that Prof. Ballesteros' setup has more machines than mine does. I'm
fiddling around with a standalone terminal in Qemu.
Thanks

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn