Hi everyone, Sorry if this is a double post but I tried to send this before and it said that my post was deleted for some reason. I was unaware of E until reading this thread. When I try using E with my p9p install I don't get a new acme window, instead I just get this error: $ E test plumb: can't open plumb file: dial unix!/tmp/ns.eaburns.:0/plumb: connect /tmp/ns.eaburns.:0/plumb: No such file or directory editing test The only file in /tmp/ns.eaburns.:0/ is called 'acme'. Is there something that I need to do to get a plumb file? Best, Ethan