* [9fans] Writing drivers in Plan 9
@ 2008-04-15  8:40 hugo rivera
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: hugo rivera @ 2008-04-15  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello:
I've been using Inferno and Plan 9 for almost a year. I certainly love
Plan 9's ideas and concepts, and I'd be glad to finally move forward
and leave Unix behind, but for now it is imposible for me, since my
work does not allow me this (I do data analysis for some physics
experiment using Cern's ROOT).
Anyway, I've always wanted to learn to write drivers and I did try it
a few years ago, using NetBSD, but I could not find time to complete
the task, so I leaved it unfinished. I want to start again, but this
time using Plan 9. So, I want to ask you for some pointers about how
doing this. Please, bear in mind, that I am a complete newbie when it
comes about writing drivers.
Saludos

Hugo