From: "hugo rivera" <uair00@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Writing drivers in Plan 9
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:27:53 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks for your feedback.
Now, I think I am going to start by trying to understand a little
about the Dev interface you talk about, and then continue to write a
real driver for a gamepad that I have.
Is there any documentation that describes this Dev interface?
This is a usb gamepad, so probably I have to deal with a Dev interface
related to the usb ports, am I right?

Hugo