* [9fans] where is the new avr.9gz
@ 2011-09-04  2:28 Fernan Bolando
From: Fernan Bolando @ 2011-09-04  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi all

There is an old thread in 9fans archive regarding the avr compiler
from Charles Forsythe with all the compile issues fixed. That thread
did not indicate that the fixed version was released anywhere.
I was wondering if anyone can point to it, before I start trying to
fix the compile issue myself.

related threads
http://9fans.net/archive/2006/12/406

regards
fernan

* Re: [9fans] where is the new avr.9gz
@ 2011-09-04 15:28 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2011-09-04 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fernanbolando, 9fans

i've updated avr.9gz, including a few new files, including the MAC code, and supporting Limbo applications
(which i haven't run recently)