Hello Brian, Are you running Miller's 9pi image? If you are it should come with abaco pre-installed, all you have to do is run "webcookies", then "webfs", and then run "abaco". Best Regards, Nathan Campos On Seg, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:22 , Brian Vito wrote: > Is it possible to get monthra or abaco running on Plan 9 on Raspberry > Pi? I have the internet working (I can access the wiki) but I'm not > sure how to get the source for either on to the SD card and compile > it. Any help would be appreciated.