* [9fans] InfernoOS
       [not found] <1448403932.1793984.1454007634721.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-01-28 19:00 ` G B
From: G B @ 2016-01-28 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I realize this is the Plan 9 mailing list, but hopefully somebody can answer questions about Inferno.
Questions:
1) I've successfully built Inferno hosted on FreeBSD 9.3. ?How do I enable networking within Inferno?2) I've been able to build a native bootable image that boots in VirtualBox but it doesn't have any networking. ?How do I enable it?3) The native bootable image doesn't boot on bare metal, only in VirtualBox. ?Is there specific hardware I need for it to boot on bare metal?
Thanks!