* [9fans] Plan 9 screenshot - with Opera?
@ 2006-02-22  1:00 csant
From: csant @ 2006-02-22  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi list,

just a curiosity - while reading up on some documentation about Plan 9, I
bumped into a screenshot that shows, among other apps, Opera running,
namely plan9-normal.png . Does anybody have more info? Or is it a
screenshot of plan9port on some Unix?

/c

--
[Quote]
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

* Re: [9fans] Plan 9 screenshot - with Opera?
@ 2006-02-22  1:11 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2006-02-22  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: csant, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

opera is running in a vnc window :)