From: "andrey mirtchovski" <mirtchovski@gmail.com>
To: Philo565@tuol.org,
	"Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] New user question
Date: Thu,  6 Mar 2008 18:08:58 -0700	[thread overview]

the -AWP switches apply to the srv command, so they're described in
fossilcons(8). i only know them because they were used quite often in
fossil's early days.

–A    run with no authentication
–P    run with no permission checking
–W    allow wstat to make arbitrary changes to the user and group fields

cheers: andrey