* [9fans] 'Irc' client program at Andrey's Contrib
@ 2008-08-14 19:36 akumar
From: akumar @ 2008-08-14 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

(Sorry for the Subject header change, it was not formatted properly
last time.)

I would love to _try_ and fix this problem, as I am now, but I am far
less familiar with the code than yourself, and surely I would love
some help with figuring this out.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:14:52, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
> I haven't used either of those in a long time.  If you send me changes
> I'd be glad to put them on sources.  If you want to take over
> maintaining them we can easily arrange that :)
>
> andrey

Thanks

* Re: [9fans] 'Irc' client program at Andrey's Contrib
@ 2008-08-14 19:45 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2008-08-14 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Perhaps one solution would be to look at the Irc code Russ provides
with Plan9Port and see if the problem hasn't been fixed there. I am
ill-equipped to help you at the moment, sorry.