funny, looking in the archive it was exactly a year ago that i sent a patch to fix this. the patch doesn't seem to have been applied. it does two things: does ctrl+F for both full screen and full-screen-less and fixes a bug when if one is using two unequal displays (larger secondary) then drawterm won't be able to resize properly on the bigger screen. i've attached the screen.c to put in gui-osx. give it a try. other changes with the current version in cvs (except the bugfixes) are only cosmetic. andrey On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Michaelian Ennis wrote: > Should I just be using p9p drawterm? > > In the drawterm from "cvs.pdos.csail.mit.edu:/cvs co drawterm" > Command-F doesn't toggle from fullscreen to windowed mode. I pulled > the latest from cvs and poked around at it for a little while but I > can't figure out what the problem is. I tried to alter the switch > command on theHICommand.commandID to include this: > > case kFullScreenCmd: > if (!amFullScreen) > full_screen(); > else > leave_full_screen(); > break; > > that didn't help. In addition this particular case looked like > left-over code to me, > > switch(kind) { > case kEventRawKeyModifiersChanged: > if (macKeyModifiers == (controlKey | optionKey)) leave_full_screen(); > > and Ctl-Opt does appears to work. > > Ian > >