https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003167747779.html First time using usb/ether, so let me share my experience for other users. This is on the last 9pi image at 9legacy. First, I added a line with did=0x8153 to /sys/src/cmd/usb/usbd/usbdb. Browsing the list's archives I thought that ether1=type=usb should be added to the configuration file (cmdline.txt on the pi), but etherusb wasn't in the link section of the pi4 kernel configuration file, so #l1 wasn't created. I added, compiled the kernel and then a dummy #l1 was created, impossible to configure. I could use manually usb/ether and configure the device mounted in /net, but usbd didn't detect the usb card. Then I removed the ether parameters in cmdline.txt and etherusb from pi4 to be sure, now usbd recognize the card and creates the device /dev/etherU0. Other programs expect the devices mounted in /net. I'm binding the device inside a directory in /tmp and then binding this directory to /net. I would appreciate if someone shares the correct way of doing this. In summary, the sequence was: ether1=type=usb in plan9.ini (cmdline.txt) etherusb in kernel config #l1 is created but useless usbd doesn't work because etherusb usb/ether works and the device appears on /net/ remove ether1=type=usb and etherusb from the kernel now usbd works but the device doesn't appear on /net but on /dev I finally made it work, but this is a mess, really. ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T668643d11149fab4-Mf7759a301a20f1a6e655ffc0 Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription