* [9fans] How to customize set of commands in acme
@ 2023-01-16  3:54 revrari
From: revrari @ 2023-01-16  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

When I create a new acme session, I have a row of blue commands which accompany a row/document. (Not sure what these are  called.) I would like to know if one can add a few commands to the default values. For example, I would like to add *win* next to *Zerox* and *Delcol*. There are several commands I use all the time, 'win' being just one example.

* Re: [9fans] How to customize set of commands in acme
@ 2023-01-16  7:56 ` Alexander Sychev
From: Alexander Sychev @ 2023-01-16  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

For manipulating tags of windows, you can eather use external application
or patch acme. I wrote an application, https://github.com/santucco/atag, it
manipulates tags of acme's windows. I doubt it will work in plain Plan9
without modifications, I use it with acme from plan9port.

I do not know a way to manipulate the top tag from outside, except changing
acme.

Best regards,
Alexander

@ 2023-01-16  8:17   ` Rob Pike
From: Rob Pike @ 2023-01-16  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Create the initial workspace you want, use Dump, and quit. Then when you
want to start, say acme -l acme.dump.

-rob

@ 2023-01-16  9:03     ` revrari
From: revrari @ 2023-01-16  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)