Hi, Iam trying to get a PC to diskless boot from a single KFS plan9 system. I start the listeners on the Plan9 system (IL and TCP) I would prefer to load my kernel accross the wire from the kfs system but I cannot see how to do this from the info in 9load(8) or plan9.ini(8), so I just boot a 9pcdisk from floppy. Both systems use DHCP to get IP addresses. I set fs= to the IP address of the kfs machine in plan9.ini. However what do I set the auth server address to be, and how should I authenticate? Anyone help? BTW our DHCP server doesn't talk to our DNS server so I have to do everything by IP addresses (sigh) -Steve