Now works, the partition was corrupted. The problem I think it was with prepdisk. I used all the disk but later, in another installation, I made a smaller partition but prepdisk detected the old partition with the old size. I try to format fossil but in the end, the partition was not very functional. If the partition didn't change of size I think that it is hard for me to have the partition like new, prepdisk detect the old partitions. I formatted the partition with ext4 and put files on it, but prepdisk detected as Plan9 partition during the installation. Now I used fossil+venti and this made new partitions scheme and after this, all is now working. Regards, Antonio ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T9732b4657cb10d19-M3ec14a0ff48524cb93329e04 Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription