* [9fans] duplicate scores in venti arenas
@ 2024-06-22 12:51 wb.kloke
From: wb.kloke @ 2024-06-22 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Working on my data set, I found that there are several duplicate entries in the arenas.
I am confident that the data are consistent, though.

Which may be the circumstances, that this happens more than 1 time?
The arenas have been written by p9p venti server on my wdmycloud NAS.

Perhaps I should look at the times, when the blocks have been written.

* [9fans] Re: duplicate scores in venti arenas
@ 2024-07-02 16:29 ` wb.kloke
From: wb.kloke @ 2024-07-02 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans