* [9fans] 9pi image
@ 2016-05-31  9:02 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2016-05-31  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

At long last the SDcard image in /n/sources/contrib/miller/9pi.img.gz
is up to date.  Besides having support for Raspberry Pi 3 and Zero, it
is now much more robust running on multiple cores, and includes new
interfaces for GPIO, SPI and I2C devices thanks to Brian Stuart and
Vita Nuova.

As well as the bcm-specific kernel changes (which can also be found in
/n/sources/contrib/miller/9/bcm), I've applied a few essential fixes
from /n/sources/patch:

armv7-atomic
libsec-x509-sha256rsa
maybe/usb-short-desc
pread-offset
proc-smp-fixes
ramfs-fixes
segment-overlap
usbether-rpi
usbserial-ftdi-writelen

* Re: [9fans] 9pi image
@ 2016-07-28 20:21 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2016-07-28 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Do you have any plans to support the Pine64?

No, it's not one I've looked at.  Sorry.