* scsi driver, small bits & pieces
@ 1993-07-30 16:20 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1993-07-30 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

i have an Ultrastor 14F driver for the cpu/terminal kernel.
i've been using it fairly heavily for a few months; it seems
all right, at least with discs and CDROM.  i've also got
a variant for the Adaptec 1542B/Bustek 542B, but i haven't
used it much.

if anyone would like it/them, please let me know.

i've got a few minor changes that might be of interest:
	16550A support in devuart.c and hayes.c (seems to work).
	changes to devvga.c, aux/vga and /lib/vgadb to
		give minimal support for (my) S3/911 card in
		1024x768 mode.  it doesn't use the accelerator,
		and still needs tuning, but if anyone else wants
		to help fiddle with it, let me know.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1993-07-30 16:20 UTC | newest]