* Where can I find infos about plan9?
@ 1994-03-24 19:22 Vijay
From: Vijay @ 1994-03-24 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 14:18:23 -0500 (EST)
From: hw@plato.chemietechnik.uni-dortmund.de (Heiko Wengler)
Newsgroups: comp.os.misc
Subject: Where can i find infos about Plan9?
Date: 24 Mar 1994 11:48:56 GMT

Hello!

Where can i ftp infos about Plan9? (And i don't mean the manpages
or so, but news from 1994.)

Thanx

	Heiko Wengler

PS: I read in a german unix magazine that Plan9 will be released at the end
    of this year to the general public. Because of that i wonder if there
    is uptodate information about the current Plan9 anywhere.
--

There is more information to be found about plan 9 from the plan9 mailing
list: Mail 9fans-request@cse.psu.edu with the subject subscribe

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-03-24 19:22 UTC | newest]